If you’re proud of it, show it!
It doesn’t matter if you’re an architect, a builder or a DIYer… if you’ve designed or built a home or building you’re proud of, show it here. It’s easy. You can upload your photos, videos, plans and anything else you consider worthwhile. We’ll make sure our members see your post but the credit is yours – now and always. You can even add a link back to your website!
(BTW, if you’re thinking of spamming, don’t waste your energy. Every post is set to ‘Pending‘ and checked before we publish it.)
If you’ve used Word, Google Docs or any other word processing tool, you’re going to find this easy. For the rest of you, CLICK HERE for a quick video tutorial to make it easy for you too
Here are some general suggestions to get you underway…
- Start by giving your project a good title. “How to make a solid workbench this weekend” will get a lot more views than “My workbench”.
- Use sub-headings to separate your sections. It will make it much easier to follow your project steps.
- We suggest you use Heading 3, 4 and 5 rather than the bigger Headings 1 and 2. Stick to ‘Paragraph’ style for materials and instructions. Bullet lists might help.
- Place your photos above the relevant instruction or step. We’re visual animals and will head for the photo and miss the instructions!
- Don’t forget your “featured image” which will probably show the finished project.
- Categories and tags are going to help others find your post.
Ready to roll?
Here are the keys. Be home by midnight ?